Replacing Tie Down Straps
Hurricane Season is approaching folks. Sad as it may be, we all depend on our tie downs to hold our home safely through these strong and sometimes nasty wind storms. Unfortunately, some of us have older homes that still have the non-galvanized straps that rust during time.
I realize most of us receive social security checks with no other source of income. With that said, this is what I found out after some digging, research, and phone calls. New tie down galvanized straps (HUD Approved) cost anywhere between $2,100 – 2,500 installed). This cost could be lower if we all got together as a group price.
To inspect straps at your current home I am attempting to get a group rate at $50 or much less.
We all want to be safe. Having secured tie downs is the best insurance policy you could get as a one time purchase. If you do not have cash, a personal loan would cost you $10 a month less than a lunch. Your life is priceless, please consider having your home inspected.
I CARE, YOU CARE, JULIE
Newly Listed Properties
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 329Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$23,000
- 2419 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 1321Clearwater, FL, 33765$21,900
- 2550 State Road 580 East, Lot 471Clearwater, FL, 33761$24,900
- 10521 Scenic Drive, Lot 8Port Richey, FL, 34668$14,000
- 2882 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 146Clearwater, FL, 33759$14,500
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 212Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$13,500
- 2550 State Road 580 East, Lot 487Clearwater, FL, 33761$29,900
- 10562 70th Ave, Lot J11Seminole, FL, 33772$10,000
- 10521 Scenic Drive, Lot 140Port Richey, FL, 34668$21,200
- 7087 105th Lane NSeminole, FL, 33772$36,900
- 6700 150th Ave N, Lot 614Clearwater, FL, 33764$32,500
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 411Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$22,900