Replacing Tie Down Straps
Hurricane Season is approaching folks. Sad as it may be, we all depend on our tie downs to hold our home safely through these strong and sometimes nasty wind storms. Unfortunately, some of us have older homes that still have the non-galvanized straps that rust during time.
I realize most of us receive social security checks with no other source of income. With that said, this is what I found out after some digging, research, and phone calls. New tie down galvanized straps (HUD Approved) cost anywhere between $2,100 – 2,500 installed). This cost could be lower if we all got together as a group price.
To inspect straps at your current home I am attempting to get a group rate at $50 or much less.
We all want to be safe. Having secured tie downs is the best insurance policy you could get as a one time purchase. If you do not have cash, a personal loan would cost you $10 a month less than a lunch. Your life is priceless, please consider having your home inspected.
I CARE, YOU CARE, JULIE
Newly Listed Properties
- 28488 US Highway 19 North, Lot 182Clearwater, FL, 33761$16,800
- 16860 US Hwy 19 North, Lot 571Clearwater, FL, 33764$20,900
- 14422 Mayfair AvenueHudson, FL, 34667$28,500
- 601 Starkey Road, Lot 304Largo, FL, 33771$79,900
- 28488 US Highway 19 North, Lot 140Clearwater, FL, 33761$19,900
- 2550 State Road 580 East, Lot 487Clearwater, FL, 33761$34,900
- 7813 Iliad AvenueHudson, FL, 34667$15,000
- 1071 Donegan Road, Lot 580Largo, FL, 33771$19,900
- 512 Klickety Klak LaneValrico, FL, 33594$51,000
- 7349 Ulmerton Road, Lot 1417Largo, FL, 33771$34,900
- 2419 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 721Clearwater, FL, 33765$15,000
- 10521 Scenic Drive, Lot 25Port Richey, FL, 34668$18,900