Replacing Tie Down Straps
Hurricane Season is approaching folks. Sad as it may be, we all depend on our tie downs to hold our home safely through these strong and sometimes nasty wind storms. Unfortunately, some of us have older homes that still have the non-galvanized straps that rust during time.
I realize most of us receive social security checks with no other source of income. With that said, this is what I found out after some digging, research, and phone calls. New tie down galvanized straps (HUD Approved) cost anywhere between $2,100 – 2,500 installed). This cost could be lower if we all got together as a group price.
To inspect straps at your current home I am attempting to get a group rate at $50 or much less.
We all want to be safe. Having secured tie downs is the best insurance policy you could get as a one time purchase. If you do not have cash, a personal loan would cost you $10 a month less than a lunch. Your life is priceless, please consider having your home inspected.
I CARE, YOU CARE, JULIE
Newly Listed Properties
- 7718 Homer AvenueHudson, FL, 34667$14,500
- 6040 Madeira AvenueNew Port Richey, FL, 34653$29,500
- 10521 Scenic Drive, Lot 466Port Richey, FL, 34668$12,500
- 7349 Ulmerton Road, Lot 219Largo, FL, 33771$15,999
- 1375 Pasadena Avenue, Lot 539South Pasadena, FL, 33707$27,999
- 7501 142nd Ave North, Lot 458Largo, FL, 33771$33,900
- 7349 Ulmerton Road, Lot 139Largo, FL, 33771$31,900
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 149Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$23,000
- 2882 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 209Clearwater, FL, 33759$16,900
- 1654 Clearwater Largo Road, Lot 139Clearwater, FL, 33756$10,000
- 1415 Main Street, Lot 27Dunedin, FL, 34698$83,900
- 1415 Main Street, Lot 227Dunedin, FL, 34698$9,900