Replacing Tie Down Straps
Hurricane Season is approaching folks. Sad as it may be, we all depend on our tie downs to hold our home safely through these strong and sometimes nasty wind storms. Unfortunately, some of us have older homes that still have the non-galvanized straps that rust during time.
I realize most of us receive social security checks with no other source of income. With that said, this is what I found out after some digging, research, and phone calls. New tie down galvanized straps (HUD Approved) cost anywhere between $2,100 – 2,500 installed). This cost could be lower if we all got together as a group price.
To inspect straps at your current home I am attempting to get a group rate at $50 or much less.
We all want to be safe. Having secured tie downs is the best insurance policy you could get as a one time purchase. If you do not have cash, a personal loan would cost you $10 a month less than a lunch. Your life is priceless, please consider having your home inspected.
I CARE, YOU CARE, JULIE
Newly Listed Properties
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 211Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$25,000
- 4699 Continental Drive, Lot 473Holiday, FL, 34690$23,900
- 29081 US Highway 19 North, Lot 67Clearwater, FL, 33761$32,000
- 4699 Continental Drive, Lot 221Holiday, FL, 34690$13,900
- 2550 State Road 580 East, Lot 426Clearwater, FL, 33761$13,900
- 9162 48th Avenue NSaint Petersburg, FL, 33708$51,000
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 129Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$14,000
- 7111 142nd Avenue North, Lot 106Largo, FL, 33771$39,900
- 2882 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 218Clearwater, FL, 33759$16,700
- 39248 US Highway 19 North, Lot 218Tarpon Springs, FL, 34689$29,800
- 100 Hampton Road, Lot 62Clearwater, FL, 33756$27,000
- 29250 US Highway 19 North, Lot 560Clearwater, FL, 33761$36,400