Mobile Home Financing
General Financing Options
In general most land-leased mobile homes that are older then 20 years are NOT financeable and require the full cash amount at time of purchase.
Sunset Mobile Home Sales is not in the financing business and has no partnerships or other relationships with any lenders. The information provided on this page is for reference only and Sunset Mobile Home Sales does not promote, recommend or endorse any lenders or lending options listed below. All information provided on this page is for convenience only and we accept no responsibility to its accuracy.
Personal Lending Options:
Some buyers may be able to secure personal loans or other options such as:
- Personal loan from your bank or credit union
- Credit card advance
Specialized Lending Options:
Under some circumstances, individuals looking buy a manufactured home where they rent a lot at a mobile home community can get mortgage, sometimes called a chattel loan.
The Federal Housing Administration offers a program known as Title I, designed for owners whose mobile homes are on a permanent foundation but are within a manufactured housing community.
Among the requirements for a Title I mortgage:
- The mobile home must be the borrower’s primary residence.
- The home has to be on a rental site in a manufactured home park that conforms to FHA guidelines.
- The lease agreement must meet FHA standards.
It’s not easy to find mobile home communities that meet the FHA’s strict guidelines, not many mobile home parks participate in the Title I program. You would need to contact the park office directly to see if they meet the FHA’s Title I guidelines.
Lenders that Specialize in Mobile Homes:
Contact us for a list of companies that specialize in mobile home loans.Contact Us
Newly Listed Properties
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 411Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$27,900
- 39248 US Highway 19 North, Lot 205Tarpon Springs, FL, 34689$28,500
- 2550 State Road 580 East, Lot 237Clearwater, FL, 33761$19,500
- 11600 Imperial Oaks BoulevardNew Port Richey, FL, 34654$59,900
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 137Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$12,000
- 7813 Iliad AvenueHudson, FL, 34667$17,500
- 2419 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 1220Clearwater, FL, 33765$15,500
- 2419 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 721Clearwater, FL, 33765$15,000
- 2001 83rd Avenue North, Lot 5164Saint Petersburg, FL, 33702$28,000
- 601 Starkey Road, Lot 297Largo, FL, 33771$20,000
- 11345 Lorain RoadNew Port Richey, FL, 34654$39,500
- 10521 Scenic Drive, Lot 25Port Richey, FL, 34668$18,900