Celebrate Earth Day!
Earth Day dates back to 1970 when Senator Gaylord Nelson of Wisconsin, witnessed the damage to the environment caused by the 1969 oil spill in Santa Barbara, California.
Nelson realized that something substantial needed to be done for our only home, our planet. He believed that the younger generation had an increasing awareness of their world and the environment and would want to see responsible actions taking place.
On April 22, 1970, 20 million Americans took to the streets nationwide to push for change and create a healthy, sustainable environment.
Today, over 190 countries observe Earth Day, which is celebrated by more than a billion people worldwide every year.
“Ask not what your planet can do for you… but what you can do for your planet…”
Learn more at the Earth Day Network
Newly Listed Properties
- 7718 Homer AvenueHudson, FL, 34667$14,500
- 6040 Madeira AvenueNew Port Richey, FL, 34653$29,500
- 10521 Scenic Drive, Lot 466Port Richey, FL, 34668$12,500
- 7349 Ulmerton Road, Lot 219Largo, FL, 33771$15,999
- 1375 Pasadena Avenue, Lot 539South Pasadena, FL, 33707$27,999
- 7501 142nd Ave North, Lot 458Largo, FL, 33771$33,900
- 7349 Ulmerton Road, Lot 139Largo, FL, 33771$31,900
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 149Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$23,000
- 2882 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 209Clearwater, FL, 33759$16,900
- 1654 Clearwater Largo Road, Lot 139Clearwater, FL, 33756$10,000
- 1415 Main Street, Lot 27Dunedin, FL, 34698$83,900
- 1415 Main Street, Lot 227Dunedin, FL, 34698$9,900