Celebrate Earth Day!
Earth Day dates back to 1970 when Senator Gaylord Nelson of Wisconsin, witnessed the damage to the environment caused by the 1969 oil spill in Santa Barbara, California.
Nelson realized that something substantial needed to be done for our only home, our planet. He believed that the younger generation had an increasing awareness of their world and the environment and would want to see responsible actions taking place.
On April 22, 1970, 20 million Americans took to the streets nationwide to push for change and create a healthy, sustainable environment.
Today, over 190 countries observe Earth Day, which is celebrated by more than a billion people worldwide every year.
“Ask not what your planet can do for you… but what you can do for your planet…”
Learn more at the Earth Day Network
Newly Listed Properties
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 329Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$23,000
- 2419 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 1321Clearwater, FL, 33765$21,900
- 2550 State Road 580 East, Lot 471Clearwater, FL, 33761$24,900
- 10521 Scenic Drive, Lot 8Port Richey, FL, 34668$14,000
- 2882 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 146Clearwater, FL, 33759$14,500
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 212Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$13,500
- 2550 State Road 580 East, Lot 487Clearwater, FL, 33761$29,900
- 10562 70th Ave, Lot J11Seminole, FL, 33772$10,000
- 10521 Scenic Drive, Lot 140Port Richey, FL, 34668$21,200
- 7087 105th Lane NSeminole, FL, 33772$36,900
- 6700 150th Ave N, Lot 614Clearwater, FL, 33764$32,500
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 411Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$22,900