Celebrate Earth Day!
Earth Day dates back to 1970 when Senator Gaylord Nelson of Wisconsin, witnessed the damage to the environment caused by the 1969 oil spill in Santa Barbara, California.
Nelson realized that something substantial needed to be done for our only home, our planet. He believed that the younger generation had an increasing awareness of their world and the environment and would want to see responsible actions taking place.
On April 22, 1970, 20 million Americans took to the streets nationwide to push for change and create a healthy, sustainable environment.
Today, over 190 countries observe Earth Day, which is celebrated by more than a billion people worldwide every year.
“Ask not what your planet can do for you… but what you can do for your planet…”
Learn more at the Earth Day Network
Newly Listed Properties
- 28488 US Highway 19 North, Lot 182Clearwater, FL, 33761$16,800
- 16860 US Hwy 19 North, Lot 571Clearwater, FL, 33764$20,900
- 14422 Mayfair AvenueHudson, FL, 34667$28,500
- 601 Starkey Road, Lot 304Largo, FL, 33771$79,900
- 28488 US Highway 19 North, Lot 140Clearwater, FL, 33761$19,900
- 2550 State Road 580 East, Lot 487Clearwater, FL, 33761$34,900
- 7813 Iliad AvenueHudson, FL, 34667$15,000
- 1071 Donegan Road, Lot 580Largo, FL, 33771$19,900
- 512 Klickety Klak LaneValrico, FL, 33594$51,000
- 7349 Ulmerton Road, Lot 1417Largo, FL, 33771$34,900
- 2419 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 721Clearwater, FL, 33765$15,000
- 10521 Scenic Drive, Lot 25Port Richey, FL, 34668$18,900