Celebrate Earth Day!
Earth Day dates back to 1970 when Senator Gaylord Nelson of Wisconsin, witnessed the damage to the environment caused by the 1969 oil spill in Santa Barbara, California.
Nelson realized that something substantial needed to be done for our only home, our planet. He believed that the younger generation had an increasing awareness of their world and the environment and would want to see responsible actions taking place.
On April 22, 1970, 20 million Americans took to the streets nationwide to push for change and create a healthy, sustainable environment.
Today, over 190 countries observe Earth Day, which is celebrated by more than a billion people worldwide every year.
“Ask not what your planet can do for you… but what you can do for your planet…”
Learn more at the Earth Day Network
Newly Listed Properties
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 211Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$25,000
- 4699 Continental Drive, Lot 473Holiday, FL, 34690$23,900
- 29081 US Highway 19 North, Lot 67Clearwater, FL, 33761$32,000
- 4699 Continental Drive, Lot 221Holiday, FL, 34690$13,900
- 2550 State Road 580 East, Lot 426Clearwater, FL, 33761$13,900
- 9162 48th Avenue NSaint Petersburg, FL, 33708$51,000
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 129Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$14,000
- 7111 142nd Avenue North, Lot 106Largo, FL, 33771$39,900
- 2882 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 218Clearwater, FL, 33759$16,700
- 39248 US Highway 19 North, Lot 218Tarpon Springs, FL, 34689$29,800
- 100 Hampton Road, Lot 62Clearwater, FL, 33756$27,000
- 29250 US Highway 19 North, Lot 560Clearwater, FL, 33761$36,400