Beth Durner – Reviews
Mobile Home Sales Agent
- Mobile: (423) 220-6547
Website : http://www.sunsetmhs.com
Beth sold my home fast and at top price. She was efficient and professional to work with all during the sale. She showed my home immediately and sold it within a week. She handled the closing as scheduled and delivered the check personally. I highly recommend Beth to everyone wishing to sell their home fast and at top dollar.
We have sold two homes with Beth as our agent. She is always so easy to work with and very knowledgeable with facts that are important to help sell to potential buyers. We hope to maybe have further interaction with her in the future.
Beth was a great help with the process of us purchasing our Florida home. She went above and beyond whether it be to answer a question or to check on something for us. She helped us make a long distance purchase possible!!!!
Beth Durner made my life much easier when my home sold she is very pleasant to work with.She listed my property and it sold within 20 days.I actually got more than I had planned on.Whenever I need a realtor she most definitely would be the one I would contact.
Beth Durner did a first rate job of selling our manufactured home in Florida. It took Beth less than a week to find a purchaser and to have the contract signed! We were impressed by the level of service she gave us. She was friendly, knowledgable, had excellent contacts and she made us feel that the sale of our home was important to her. We would highly recommend Beth to anyone wishing to sell their home.
Anyony who has Beth as part oc their team are the lu ky ones dhes a worker and a people pleaser Beth assisted me in the pervhasr of my home and felt like i was dealing with a n old friend yet vetting business done thanks, Beth
Beth Durner was fantastic to work with. A true professional who went above and beyond to help us purchase our vacation home in Dunedin, FL. She continued to assist us even after the close of the sale, as we were new to the area and mostly conducting the purchase from our home in Tennessee.
I had Beth sell my mobile home and she was extremely professional, always returned my emails or telephone calls promptly. She had my property sold within 2 weeks and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.
Beth was always very professional and extremely helpful. Made the transaction so much easier for us - took care of everything.
Beth Durner has been a great realtor for me in that she was very understanding of my predicament and gave me very quick results. My husband fell ill and subsequently passed and Beth was like a friend to me as well. She is a very kind and compassionate person and I would think an asset to your company.
Newly Listed Properties
- 39248 US Highway 19 North, Lot 205Tarpon Springs, FL, 34689$28,500
- 2550 State Road 580 East, Lot 237Clearwater, FL, 33761$19,500
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 242Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$24,900
- 11600 Imperial Oaks BoulevardNew Port Richey, FL, 34654$59,900
- 601 Starkey Road, Lot 303Largo, Fl, 33771$23,000
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 137Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$12,000
- 2419 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 1220Clearwater, FL, 33765$15,500
- 2419 Gulf to Bay Boulevard, Lot 721Clearwater, FL, 33765$15,000
- 2001 83rd Avenue North, Lot 5164Saint Petersburg, FL, 33702$28,000
- 601 Starkey Road, Lot 297Largo, FL, 33771$20,000
- 11345 Lorain RoadNew Port Richey, FL, 34654$39,500
- 2580 Nursery Road, Lot 406Clearwater, FL, 33764$15,000