Replacing Tie Down Straps
Hurricane Season is approaching folks. Sad as it may be, we all depend on our tie downs to hold our home safely through these strong and sometimes nasty wind storms. Unfortunately, some of us have older homes that still have the non-galvanized straps that rust during time.
I realize most of us receive social security checks with no other source of income. With that said, this is what I found out after some digging, research, and phone calls. New tie down galvanized straps (HUD Approved) cost anywhere between $2,100 – 2,500 installed). This cost could be lower if we all got together as a group price.
To inspect straps at your current home I am attempting to get a group rate at $50 or much less.
We all want to be safe. Having secured tie downs is the best insurance policy you could get as a one time purchase. If you do not have cash, a personal loan would cost you $10 a month less than a lunch. Your life is priceless, please consider having your home inspected.
I CARE, YOU CARE, JULIE
Newly Listed Properties
- 14709 Courtland DriveHudson, FL, 34667$36,500
- 1071 Donegan Road, Lot 755Largo, FL, 33771$19,900
- 6021 Best DrivePort Richey, FL, 34668$14,500
- 1071 Donegan Road, Lot 580Largo, FL, 33771$22,900
- 39248 US Highway 19 North, Lot 293Tarpon Springs, FL, 34689$17,400
- 39248 US Highway 19 North, Lot 325Tarpon Springs, FL, 34689$21,500
- 7614 Homer AvenueHudson, FL, 34667$18,000
- 1654 Clearwater Largo Road, Lot 501Clearwater, FL, 33756$13,900
- 29081 US Highway 19 North, Lot 145Clearwater, FL, 33761$27,000
- 2920 Alt 19 North, Lot 114Dunedin, FL, 34698$58,000
- 10521 Scenic Drive, Lot 357Port Richey, FL, 34668$11,500
- 14309 Ovid DriveHudson, FL, 34667$18,500