Replacing Tie Down Straps
Hurricane Season is approaching folks. Sad as it may be, we all depend on our tie downs to hold our home safely through these strong and sometimes nasty wind storms. Unfortunately, some of us have older homes that still have the non-galvanized straps that rust during time.
I realize most of us receive social security checks with no other source of income. With that said, this is what I found out after some digging, research, and phone calls. New tie down galvanized straps (HUD Approved) cost anywhere between $2,100 – 2,500 installed). This cost could be lower if we all got together as a group price.
To inspect straps at your current home I am attempting to get a group rate at $50 or much less.
We all want to be safe. Having secured tie downs is the best insurance policy you could get as a one time purchase. If you do not have cash, a personal loan would cost you $10 a month less than a lunch. Your life is priceless, please consider having your home inspected.
I CARE, YOU CARE, JULIE
Newly Listed Properties
- 601 Starkey Road, Lot 297Largo, FL, 33771$24,000
- 11345 Lorain RoadNew Port Richey, FL, 34654$42,500
- 100 Hampton Road, Lot 174Clearwater, FL, 33759$39,990
- 39248 US Highway 19 North, Lot 119Tarpon Springs, FL, 34689$27,000
- 7705 Pauls LaneHudson, FL, 34667$45,500
- 10521 Scenic Drive, Lot 25Port Richey, FL, 34668$20,750
- 2580 Nursery Road, Lot 406Clearwater, FL, 33764$16,900
- 2141 Ridge Road, Lot 16Largo, FL, 33778$17,500
- 7111 142nd Avenue North, Lot 104Largo, FL, 33771$27,000
- 15777 Bolesta Rd, Lot 168Clearwater, FL, 33760$19,000
- 1280 Lakeview Road, Lot 237Clearwater, FL, 33756$16,800
- 12100 Seminole Boulevard, Lot 185Largo, FL, 33778$34,900