Celebrate Earth Day!
Earth Day dates back to 1970 when Senator Gaylord Nelson of Wisconsin, witnessed the damage to the environment caused by the 1969 oil spill in Santa Barbara, California.
Nelson realized that something substantial needed to be done for our only home, our planet. He believed that the younger generation had an increasing awareness of their world and the environment and would want to see responsible actions taking place.
On April 22, 1970, 20 million Americans took to the streets nationwide to push for change and create a healthy, sustainable environment.
Today, over 190 countries observe Earth Day, which is celebrated by more than a billion people worldwide every year.
“Ask not what your planet can do for you… but what you can do for your planet…”
Learn more at the Earth Day Network
Newly Listed Properties
- 11075 Imperial Oaks DriveNew Port Richey, FL, 34654$17,500
- 1071 Donegan Road, Lot 838Largo, FL, 33771$39,900
- 14235 Pine Street, Lot 6Hudson, FL, 34667$59,900
- 14310 Ulysses DriveHudson, FL, 34667$28,500
- 7718 Hector StreetHudson, FL, 34667$34,950
- 28488 US Highway 19 North, Lot 175Clearwater, FL, 33761$26,000
- 7400 46th Avenue North, Lot 221Saint Petersburg, FL, 33709$15,900
- 39248 US Highway 19 North, Lot 152Tarpon Springs, FL, 34689$79,900
- 1071 Donegan Road, Lot 1513Largo, FL, 33771$31,900
- 7111 142nd Avenue North, Lot 74Largo, FL, 33771$11,990
- 29081 US Highway 19 North, Lot 31Clearwater, FL, 33761$15,990
- 2550 State Road 580 East, Lot 426Clearwater, FL, 33761$15,900