Celebrate Earth Day!
Earth Day dates back to 1970 when Senator Gaylord Nelson of Wisconsin, witnessed the damage to the environment caused by the 1969 oil spill in Santa Barbara, California.
Nelson realized that something substantial needed to be done for our only home, our planet. He believed that the younger generation had an increasing awareness of their world and the environment and would want to see responsible actions taking place.
On April 22, 1970, 20 million Americans took to the streets nationwide to push for change and create a healthy, sustainable environment.
Today, over 190 countries observe Earth Day, which is celebrated by more than a billion people worldwide every year.
“Ask not what your planet can do for you… but what you can do for your planet…”
Learn more at the Earth Day Network
Newly Listed Properties
- 7711 Hector StreetHudson, FL, 34667$28,500
- 2346 Druid Road, Lot 417Clearwater, FL, 33764$89,500
- 29141 US Highway 19 North, Lot 84Clearwater, FL, 33761$12,999
- 14911 Shadowwood BoulevardHudson, FL, 34667$38,800
- 2550 State Road 580 East, Lot 148Clearwater, FL, 33761$34,999
- 39248 US Highway 19 North, Lot 146Tarpon Springs, FL, 34689$32,500
- 1071 Donegan Road, Lot 868Largo, FL, 33771$27,900
- 3700 Rhine StreetSarasota, FL, 34234$12,900
- 29081 US Highway 19 North, Lot 88Clearwater, FL, 33761$18,900
- 10521 Scenic Drive, Lot 245Port Richey, FL, 34668$15,500
- 10521 Scenic Drive, Lot 57Port Richey, FL, 34668$19,500
- 28488 US Highway 19 North, Lot 57Clearwater, FL, 33761$16,999